Complete Front and Rear Stage II.5 shown above minus Wilwood Rears!
- The Ultimate MR2 OEM Style Big Brake Solution for your high performance needs!
- This kit is raced tested by 3 Time Redline Time Attack Class Champion Jeremy Croiset!!!
- Uses OEM Front Mazda RX8 Sport Rotors on the back of your MR2 or our WolfKatz Stage II.5 Aluminum Hats and Custom Directional Racing rotors built by WolfKatz.
- Keeps stock brake bias
- Stage I simply relocates stock 93T Rear Calipers for use with RX8 Sport Fronts (requires 93T or newer rear calipers)
- Stage II uses Wilwood Parking Brake Calipers and includes new cables and WolfKatz Rear SS lines. Saves 4.5lbs per wheel compared to Stage I. Provides a full race look and excellent performance in all conditions!
- Stage II.5 adds aluminum hats and WolfKatz custom rotors to save unsprung weight and increase cooling area. Saves 8lbs per rotor compared to Stage 1!!
- Stage I works with Russel and Goodrich aftermarket brake lines made for MKIIT as well as the stock rear lines. Stage II requires WK Rear SS Lines (WK Rear SS Line work for all kits, stock, Stage I, and Stage II.)
Requires 17" wheels. Download the rear Wilwood Caliper Template here:
Wilwood Rear Caliper Template
- Production Hats and Brackets are ANODIZED BLACK. Prototypes pictured here on the car are are not coated as I have been modding them as I go to get them perfected.
- Increased braking power and reduced fade go along with a modern look.
- Rear rotors are 324 mm diameter, 22 mm thick.
- Track tested in the most extreme conditions.
- Multiple pad options.
- Please see the detail page for more information.
Description of Stages:
- Stage I - Relocation of rear 93T+ MR2 Turbo calipers w/ RX8 Sport Fronts (available slotted for an extra fee)
- Stage II - Wilwood Parking Brake Caliper, new P-Brake Cables, WK Rear SS Lines. Same rotors apply.
- Stage II.5 - Full Racing Lightweight Rotors Available below. Any kit can be upgraded to Stage II.5 rotors at any time.
How to Order!
- Determine what parts, if any, you have that you want to use (93T+ fronts or rears)
- Select kit that fullfills your desires (front only, front and rear ...)
- Add that kit to your cart
- Select appropriate pads below and add them to your cart
- Feel free to contact WolfKatz for a custom quote